Companies today are exposed to so many new ways to reach and engage with clients and prospects and despite the attention currently paid to other forms of marketing in the online arena, traditional marketing approaches such as direct mail still occupy a well-deserved place in thoughtful, comprehensive marketing campaigns.
The flexibility and affordability of direct mail make it a great option for any organisation that wishes to create a cohesive and effective marketing program. At Paragon we have all the tools and resources at our fingertips to start the direct mail ball rolling for your business.
Direct mail still offers one of the most consistently effective forms of advertising for your business and when combined with an online marketing strategy can reap huge benefits in terms of customer engagement for the reasons outlined below:
- Direct mailing is highly targeted. Each direct mail campaign can be tailored for a specific audience, from long-term clients to new prospects.
- Personalisation is a huge benefit of direct mail. In addition to targeting customers with relevant campaigns, direct mail pieces can be customised to include names and other personal information. This personalised touch means that customers are more likely to heed your message and follow through with a purchase.
- Mail is tangible. Because direct mail is essentially delivered directly to clients’ and prospects’ hands, they are virtually guaranteed to see and read your message. Since clients can also physically touch a piece of mail, they are more likely to see its contents as reliable.
- Direct mail is very versatile. The wide variety of formats and options, from postcards and brochures, to magazines and leaflets, makes direct mailing a suitable strategy for almost any application within your marketing plan.
- The results of direct mail can be measured without any complicated backend analytics. To track the success of a direct mail campaign, one need only count the number of enquiries made. It’s as simple as that.
- Paragon are a one stop shop from design through to post of your direct mail. All we need is a simple database and then just leave the rest to us.
- Direct mail supports and underpins other marketing tactics. Mailed products can support and brand build through other media usage alongside such as email and social media campaigns. Building a cohesive marketing campaign that includes both traditional approaches, like direct mail, and new technology, raises awareness and reaches clients and prospects who may prefer more established marketing venues. Combining direct mail with mobile channels and using QR codes to take readers to online pages and communities you can really make a memorable impression with a multi-platform approach.
- Direct mail has a proven track record. Because this method of business communication has been so widely used for a long time, a large amount of data exists to demonstrate and underpin its effectiveness.
Talk to the Paragon team about personalised direct mail options to promote your business. Our in-house creative team are on hand to respond to your design needs and to help you generate a range of marketing tools to enhance both your brands message and customer awareness in a professional manner reflecting your business completely.
Call the team today on 0161 477 6645 and get your direct mail process off to a flying start.