Direct Mail and Personalised Print
Direct personalised print marketing helps to build trust between you and your clients and prospects. Personalisation using an individual name creates immediate attention with the audience and starts to build a bond which encompasses increased response rate leading to brand loyalty and engagement.
Build Trust – Understanding Needs
To build that trust you need to ensure your direct mail addresses not only by their
name but shows you understand needs relevant to that individual.
Types of Personalisation – More than just a name
Personalisation is more than just adding a name and address to a letter, for your
campaign to be successful you need to dig deeper and include different levels of
personalisation to your content, here are just a few examples to consider:
- Name, address and salutation
- Pricing offers based on affordability of recipient
- Product recommendations: based on recipient’s previous purchases
- Imagery: include product images that most appeal to recipient, based on demographic information or purchase history.
- Purchase history: refer to previous purchases in the text
- Vouchers: personalised vouchers with recipient’s details on and targeted based on purchase history.
Talk to the team about your requirements and let’s get you started on your direct mail marketing today
Start marketing your business the print way today
Internal and External Building Signage